$20.00 for kit & Postage $89 Full cost of analysis $109.00
Naturopaths have been using diet, supplements, herbs, homoeopathies and other methods of assistance for decades to help people back to health.
RBTI Analysis is a natural health tool that we use at All About Health to HELP YOUR BODY BACK TO OPTIMAL HEALTH.
Many symptoms can be easily and quickly relieved by the information gained through RBTI analysis.
Any imbalances have been found to then affect the hormonal system. Trying to correct HORMONAL IMBALANCES without taking into account the functioning of the liver may bring about other imbalances. Reims found that using the correct calciums for an individuals body was often the quickest way to re-balance the hormonal system.
A kit with complete instructions is available by contacting *All About Health*
HOW DOES THE RBTI ANALYSIS WORK?
REAMS BIOLOGIC THEORY OF IONIZATION (RBTI analysis) is a unique series of tests carried out on specimens of urine and saliva. The information gained from these tests enable Naturopaths to monitor very complex bodily functions.
WHAT IS RBTI ANALYSIS?
RBTI Analysis is a tool that we use to measure the residues and components in samples of urine and saliva. This enables us or any other trained practitioner to see at a glance where your body is out of balance and how to design a program to help you achieve optimal health.
Ream’s Biological Theory of Ionization has been used in clinical practice for over 50 years and has helped many thousands of people. It is named after Carey Reams the scientist who through extensive laboratory testing and mathematics came up with what he called the formula for perfect health.
A similar system is used in naturally based agricultural practices to enhance crop yields with healthier fruit, vegetables and even livestock. Developed and refined over many years it has been successfully used to assist the health of babies, children, teenagers, adults and senior citizens. RBTI Analysis allows your practitioner to target the area of greatest need.
The residues and components of urine have been used since ancient times and are still used today in medical science to test for imbalances in the body. Any variations from perfect balance indicate how well you have been digesting, assimilating and processing your food and therefore what energy you have available from that food.
“We don’t live on the food that we eat, we live on the energy created by the food that we eat”
We look for many factors including whether the pH of the body is in balance or out of balance and where the greatest amount of stress is held in the body.
In addition to the above we also screen for:
• Leucocytes (a pointer to infections in the body)
• Urobilinogen (liver deficiencies)
• Nitrite (a sign of bacterial infection)
• Protein – Nutrients (kidney problems)
• Blood (digestion, kidney/bladder problems)
• Specific gravity (energy imbalances)
• Ketones (dietary concerns)
From these results we put together a program individually tailored to your body’s needs.
WHAT IF I ALREADY HAVE A PRACTITIONER?
RBTI Analysis is complimentary to any other health practice. All About Health will gladly work with any practitioner to help you improve your health and wellness. We will happily send a copy of the RBTI Analysis report to your current practitioner on your request.
*A kit with complete instructions is available on contacting All About Health*
If this is of interest to you or any member of your family please contact All About Health for a RBTI Analysis Kit. Following the receipt of your samples and a short Case History a detailed analysis will be prepared and forwarded to you either by email or post, as requested, together with a letter detailing the first steps that we feel would benefit you.
“Why Guess When You Can Be Sure?”
Contact Us at: 133 Elphin Road, Newstead Tasmania 7250
Phones: 03 6331 3779
Mobile: 0409 662435
$20 for test kit complete price $109
FOR ANY LIFE AFFECTING CONDITIONS A PERSONAL CONSULTATION IS PREFERRED WITH YOUR HEALTH CARE PRACTITIONER.
The RBTI Analysis developed by Dr. Carey Reims over 40 years ago has consistently proven to give a very accurate picture of a person's bio-chemistry. Using the precept that the perfect numbers for health can be obtained by analysis of factors found in the urine and saliva, Dr.Reims concluded that a formula for perfect health could be developed.
The formula he expressed as:
1.5 : 6.4/6.4 : 0.04 : 7 : 3/3
• 1.5 is the level of carbohydrate in the urine sample
• 6.4 is the PH of the urine sample
• 6.4 is the PH of the saliva sample
• .04 is the amount of cellular debris in the urine
• 7 is the measurement of salts and toxins in urine
• 3 is the " of nitrogenous wastes "
• 3 is the " of ammoniacal wastes in urine
He then concluded that any deviation from these numbers would enable a trained practitioner to know what needed to be done with detox, diet, counselling and supplements to return a client to health.
It is important to understand that no number is ideal when any of the numbers are out of the ideal range. All other numbers then become compensations.
WHAT WE FIND AFTER DOING A FULL ANALYSIS & WHAT WE DO.
The testing procedures are performed on a urine specimen and a saliva specimen. The urine and saliva samples are taken after a main meal with no food or drink other than water for at least two hours and no water for at least 30 minutes.
Firstly we test for carbohydrates (sugar) in the urine.
• This tells us how well the body is handling carbohydrate foods. We then know whether your body is able to efficiently digest and utilise carbohydrates to maintain a steady consistent energy in your body.
• Any variation from the ideal zone with this number is an indication of difficulty with holding optimal blood sugar balance.
• This can be having a major effect on your ability to hold your energy stable.
This can lead to:
• Emotional symptoms - such as fatigue, cravings and poor dietary control as well as anxiety, depression and addictions.
• Over time uncontrolled carbohydrate balances may lead to insulin resistance, pre-diabetes and diabetes.
Next we test the pH of the urine and saliva.
• This will help us to understand which of the calcium’s your body may be lacking.
• Remember that next to water, calcium is the element most needed by the body.
• Amongst other roles, having the right balance of all of the calciums in your body will help ensure the correct production of enzymes for digestion and help the assimilation of all other nutrients, minerals and vitamins.
• Correcting any imbalances can be of major help in calming the body and mind, eliminating symptoms and reversing disease
The pH of the urine is extremely important, as it is an indication of how well your body can digest and assimilate the nutrients from food and supplements. You may be wasting your money taking supplements that you aren’t able to absorb if your pH is too acid or alkaline.
A poor pH balance is a major cause of illness and disease. Ignored imbalanced pH can affect your blood and oxygen carrying capacity along with all cellular activities;
• hormone systems including menopausal, and menstrual difficulties.
• immune functions
• Look at all your other bodily functions and this will have an influence on any irregularities.
The pH of the saliva indicates the pressure that your liver and pancreas are under and relates to the body’s ability to begin the digestive process in the mouth. Ideal digestion takes place when the pH of the urine and saliva are both in the ideal zone and all other numbers are also in their ideal zone.
Whenever either the pH of the urine or saliva is away from ideal, Reams found that the flow of energy through the body must be imbalanced in some way. Following his discoveries, we often use a variety of calcium powders and supplements and suggest other changes to bring the body into balance.
Most symptoms and disease states are caused or aggravated by imbalanced pH levels. It is important for the health of everybody whether baby, toddler, child, teenager, adult or senior citizen that they become aware of any imbalanced pH levels and take steps to correct them.
Experience has shown that most minerals and supplements require a balanced pH to be efficiently absorbed.
Next we test for the level of salts and toxins being released by the body. Firstly we measure the amount of cellular debris in the urine.
• From this we can see if your body is cooperating with the necessary cleansing.
• A body that is unable to cooperate often needs a change of diet and supplementary assistance to help it to let go of accumulated wastes.
• These wastes can easily become toxic to the body if not removed on a regular basis.
Then we check the level of salts and toxins using a conductivity meter to assess the level of fluids needed and how well your body is balancing its electrolytes.
• Numbers too high or low are an indication of too much or too little resistance in the body either of which can have major effects on your health and life.
The last two tests measure the amount of un-utilised protein being passed through to the kidneys for elimination.
• This can show whether your body is cooperating in your quest for optimal health or whether there are blockages in the upper or lower body.
• These tests can help you target areas of greatest concern and help you to bring your focus onto old unresolved blockages of a physical or emotional cause.
It was Reams opinion that by measuring these wastes and residues a trained practitioner could begin to pinpoint the areas of the body where attention is needed. This is an analysis based on a mathematical formula. It doesn’t diagnose any disease. Instead it helps practitioners to target the areas of greatest concern. Then using the principles practiced and developed by Reams and his colleagues suggestions are made for change. Firstly in the area where the body is most out of balance and then progressively in other areas.
Urgent changes are sometimes needed where the analysis indicates that the body is in severe overload. Otherwise changes are suggested in a step by step manner with monthly or bi-monthly RBTI Analysis to track whether the changes indicated have been sufficient to help rebalance the body.
Just like a plant we need the correct “soil” for healthy growth. In our case rather than soil we need a healthy diet that is correct for our bodily needs and the right acid/alkaline balance in our body to be able to absorb the nutrients from our food and supplements efficiently. RBTI Analysis gives an accurate assessment of the way in which your body is functioning. From this assessment a series of steps that are individually tailored for you are recommended to help you bring your body into balance. Returning your body to balance leads you back to wellness.
Depending on your individual biochemistry as measured by RBTI Analysis the steps recommended may include some or all of the following:
1. Modifying your diet to eliminate or reduce dietary stress factors. This generally means eating more in line with the true needs of your body. You will be advised further on this by your practitioner at follow up consultations. In our experience eating that is overloading your body or causing disharmony is the major cause of symptoms.
2. Improving your digestion with the use of digestive plant enzymes. These are often essential to help protect your body from further overloading and to help take pressure off of your liver and pancreas.
3. Improving bowel elimination to ensure 2 to 3 easy comfortable bowel movements daily. Waste materials that remain in the body for too long can be a major cause of disease. Whenever the pH of the body becomes imbalanced it is likely that some bowel irregularities may develop.
4. Stopping or reducing inflammatory factors. Inflammation in the body is often a signal that the body has become overloaded and some dietary and perhaps supplementary intervention may be called for.
5. Improving your immune function. A strong healthy immune system is your body’s first line of defence against organisms that would do harm to your body. It has been proven that a weakened emotional state or too much stress can be a major cause of a weakened immune function. Again, all factors need to be taken into account when dealing with your health.
6. Supporting your nervous and digestive systems by correcting acid/alkaline imbalances with the correct calcium’s and minerals for your body. Calcium is the most important mineral and the most abundant in your body. You need a wide variety of calcium’s to correctly balance all of the systems of your body and to maintain a stable pH.
7. Supporting your Endocrine system for correct hormonal balance.
• Your hormonal system is dependent on the functioning of the liver as well as the functioning of your hormonal glands.
• Without correcting any liver imbalances it is very difficult to bring your hormonal system into balance.
• Again the pH of the urine and saliva is a good indication of how your liver is functioning.
• Any imbalances in this area have been found to then affect the hormonal system.
• Trying to correct hormonal imbalances without taking into account the functioning of the liver may bring about other imbalances.
• Reams found that using the correct Calciums for an individual’s body was often the quickest way to rebalance the hormonal system.